WOO X will be temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled system upgrade. Traders will not be able to access WOO X during this system upgrade.
The upgrade is expected to last 3 hours, from 02:00 AM to 05:00 AM on September 8th (UTC). The features to be added and upgraded include:
[ New Features ]
- Positional Take Profit and Stop Loss (desktop and mobile)
- Track your Trading volume (by month) from the account page.
[ Mobile App Update ]
- Added Bio Login (Face ID) to access securely.
- Added Edit pending orders functionality
- Added OCO orders on mobile
- Added Transfer funds functionality between main and subaccounts
- Added Mercuryo into “Buy Crypto” on mobile
[ Optimization ]
- API Release note: Added realized_pnl field in "Get Order” and can_collateral information in “Available Token (Public)”.
- Renamed the “Positions” widget into “Portfolio” Balance and revamped the design, traders can choose the decimals for PnL precisely.
- Revamped the design of the "Security" and “Subaccounts and API” pages.
Please prepare in advance: WOO X does not guarantee whether orders will be filled or not during maintenance. Traders can use the "Cancel My Pending Orders During Maintenance" function to reduce the risk of market volatility during system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this downtime.
Thank you for your patience and support!
WOO X Team