The Merge was completed when Ethereum Mainnet hit the Terminal Total Difficulty (TTD) value of 58750000000000000000000 (Block height of 15,537,393). The exact time of the merge event was 06:43 on September 15th (UTC).
Deposits and withdrawals of ETH and other ERC20 tokens have now resumed on Ethereum (PoS). WOO X has taken a snapshot of each trader’s ETH balance for a future airdrop of ETHW (EthereumPoW). Please find the snapshot and airdrop rules below:
- WOO X traders who owned ETH at the time of the snapshot will receive ETHW at a 1:1 ratio.
- The snapshot took into account each trader’s wallet page, vault, and unpaid interest of ETH in their main and subaccounts.
- Traders holding a negative (borrowed) amount of ETH will be charged based on the snapshot.
- Tokens that will not qualify for the airdrop include:
- Pending orders (not filled yet) of ETH.
- Pending deposits or withdrawals at the time of the snapshot (Suspension Announcement)
- ETH - PERP positions.
After the snapshot, WOO X will handle the technical adjustment and distribution for potential forked tokens. We will announce accordingly once the ETHW mainnet can fully operate and the distribution process is complete. Traders will then be able to view their ETHW balance directly in their WOO X wallet.
- WOO X reserves the right to update the treatment of the forked token ETHW at any time.
- WOO X will continuously monitor the situation after the merge and review the listing framework for the forked token ETHW.
- Traders in unsupported or sanctioned countries are not eligible for the distribution of ETHW.
※ Note: Users should be aware of the associated risks in the fluctuating market after the ETH merge. WOO X is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses.
- Official website: https://ethereumpow.org/
- Explorer (temporarily unavailable): https://mainnet.ethwscan.com/
WOO X Team