WOO X has completed the second round of Terra (LUNA) airdrop distribution to Terra Classic (LUNC) holders. Users can see the tokens on the Wallet > Distributions page.
Pre-Attack Terra Classic Block Height: 7,544,910 (2022-05-07 14:59:37 UTC)
Post-Attack Terra Classic Block Height: 7,790,000 (2022-05-26 16:38:08 UTC)
Pre-Attack: 1 LUNC = 1.034735071 (new) LUNA
Post-Attack: 1 LUNC = 0.000015307927 (new) LUNA
Post-attack distribution and vesting schedule
First distribution of 30% was done on Jun 17th, 2022. The remaining 70% is being vested over 24 months from December 2022.
- WOO X will not publish further announcements on the completion of subsequent Terra (LUNA) airdrops.
Thank you for your support!
WOO X Team