WOO Network (hereinafter referred to as the Company) adheres to the concept of maintaining information security in the customer's trading environment, and protect and prevent the data stored, processed, transmitted from the Company's information systems or disclosed to prevent damage, theft, leakage, tampering, abuse and infringement, etc. The relevant information security statement is as follows：
1. The management of the Company declares its determination to support information security and continuously improve the quality of information security, to reduce the impact of information security incidents, and to protect the rights and interests of customers.
2. Salesmen, vendors, their employees, and temporary employees who have business dealings with the Company are required to follow the Company's Information Security Policy and related information security regulations, and are responsible for the protection of the Company's information assets acquired or used for work to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or improper disclosure.
3. The vendors and their employees who have business dealings with the Company are required to cooperate with the information operation continuity plan which is established by the Company for regular testing and rehearsal in order to maintain its usability.
4. The development, modification and maintenance of all information systems shall comply with the relevant information security regulations and follow the provisions of Information Security Policy.
5. All employees shall remain alert in the event of a security incident, discovery of security vulnerability, or violation of security policies and regulations, and shall follow the relevant procedures for notification.
6. The Company shall follow the relevant internal and external regulations, and establish control procedures, and perform regular information security audits to ensure the continuous and effective operation of the information security management system.