WOO X will update the current wallets via Arbitrum network for GMX, USDT, WOO, USDC and ETH to match the EVM addresses on Feb 21st, 2023 3:00 AM UTC.
To ensure tokens are correctly deposited, users must obtain a new deposit wallet address after the migration. This is part of ongoing efforts to improve wallet infrastructure and efficiency on WOO X.
- Your current assets will not be impacted.
- To obtain the new deposit address, go to Wallet > choose the token/coin you want to deposit > click the Deposit button.
- Removing your old deposit address from any whitelisted address list is highly recommended.
- Deposits during the maintenance window will be credited as usual.
- Depositing the above tokens to the old deposit addresses before Mar 7th, 2023 00:00 AM UTC will be treated as token retrieval with zero fees.
- After 14 days, the old deposit address will cease to work. Hence, using the same wallet address will result in a loss of funds. WOO X will not be liable for token retrieval and asset loss in this case.
- Should you wish to retrieve your token, please submit a request to our Support Center. For further information, please refer to Deposit to a wrong address.
Thank you for your continued support of WOO X.
WOO X Team