How to start?
Before starting trading on the chart, check the chart setting by clicking on the gear button on the top-right of the chart.
The below-introduced functions are only visible if they are enabled in the trading tab of the chart settings, please make sure to enable them before you start your journey of trading on the chart.
Your position will show on the chart with the average open price.
You can click the “X” button to market close the position.
You can also create position TP/ SL orders by dragging the position button, please see the below table for details:
Dragging above the current last price
Dragging below the current last price
Note: if there are existing TP/ SL orders, you will need to drag the order to change TP/ SL price or cancel the order before creating a new one.
When you already have open orders, you can drag the orders to change the limit price for limit orders, the trigger price for stop orders, or the TP/ SL price for TP/ SL orders.
You can also click the “X” button to quickly cancel the pending orders.
When there are filled orders, small arrows will be displayed on chart in green if it's a long order and in red if short. It will display the last 100 filled orders within 90 days. Max 5 orders per side are shown in one bar.
- The green button is for ask buy.
- The red button is for bid sell.
- The middle top number is the spread.
- The middle bottom number is the trading amount.
You can click the amount to quickly adjust it’s value.
- Click the plus or minus sign to increase or decrease the trading amount by one base tick.
- Click the numbers to add the numbers to the trading amount.
- Click the “C” button to set the trading amount to 0.
- Click the reset button to reset to default.