$ARB is coming to WOO X on the 23rd of March, so we’re celebrating by giving you the chance to win some $ARB and $WOO for yourself, with a top prize of $2,500!
Campaign Duration: 17:00:00 on March 23, 2023 - 23:59:00 on April 6, 2023 (UTC)
※ Campaign 1: Compete for the highest PnL% to share a prize pool of $12,500 in $ARB and $WOO!
The 14-day competition will give skilled traders an opportunity to compete for the $12,500 prize pool! With spot and futures included, you can trade any pairs excluding: USDT/USDC, USDC-PERP, DAI/USDT, BUSD/USDT. See the prize distribution below, and the full rules at the bottom of the page:
※ Campaign 2: Early registration bonus - be one of the first 500 to complete KYC in the first 5 days and receive a signup bonus of $5 in $ARB!
Rules: Simply complete KYC (Level 1 or 2) between 17:00:00,(UTC) March 23 2023 - 00:00:00(UTC), March 29th 2023 to receive the bonus of $5 worth of $ARB. The signup bonus will be distributed within 14 days after the campaign ends (April 6th, 2023)
Full rules for the trading competition:
- All WOO X users who trade at least $1,000 in volume during the duration of the campaign are eligible
- Futures and spot trading are both permitted
- Pairs excluded: USDT-USDC, USDC-PERP, DAI-USDT, BUSD-USDT
- Results will be based on a user’s PnL% during the competition period, not including deposits and withdrawals
- Rewards will be distributed within 14 days after the event
- ARB deposit bonus through affiliate ref codes (new and existing users)
- If two participants produce the same P&L(%) or Effective P&L(%), the final ranking will be determined by their total trading volume.
- Subaccounts are permitted, however, only one account per user is eligible for rewards
Terms & Conditions
All users and participants of the listing campaign accepts that,
- He/She abides by the WOO X Terms of Service
- WOO X reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if he/she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest, or abusive activities during the competition, including but not limited to: wash trading, volume faking, participation in the competition with multiple accounts, market manipulation or matched trading activities. If users with similar trading strategies have been detected by our risk detection engine, only the participant with the highest P&L(%) will be allowed to continue in the competition.
- WOO X reserves the right to the final interpretation of the Terms & Conditions of this listing campaign, including but not limited to the Competition Prize Structures, corresponding Calculation Details and dates. Please contact our customer services for any additional inquiries.
- WOO X will not be responsible or liable for any losses (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your participation in this competition.