We have recently noticed some confusion between native USDC and bridged USDC via Arbitrum. WOO X currently only supports bridged USDC deposits.
Depositing native USDC into our bridged USDC address could result in the loss of your deposit.
Here are the contract addresses for your reference:
- Bridged USDC contract address:: 0xff970a61a04b1ca14834a43f5de4533ebddb5cc8
- Native USDC contract address: 0xaf88d065e77c8cC2239327C5EDb3A432268e5831
We kindly request all our users to ensure that you are depositing the correct version of USDC - which is bridged USDC - into your account.
- Verify the token network: Before making a deposit, please double-check that the token you are depositing is indeed bridged USDC and not native USDC.
- Check the contract address: Confirm that the contract address matches with the bridged USDC contract address mentioned above.
- If you are unsure, please confirm the wallet provider or exchange about withdrawing is bridged USDC.
We encourage all users to follow the above instructions before depositing funds into WOO X accounts.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding on this matter. We are actively exploring enduring solutions to address this concern more effectively in the future.
Thank you for your patience and support!
WOO X Team