1. Can I trade prediction tokens?
Eligible users are free to buy and sell the prediction tokens as they see fit during the prediction period. Trading will be halted within 24 hours after the prediction period ends. For list of eligible users, please refer to FAQ #10.
2. Can I deposit/withdraw the prediction tokens?
Deposit/Withdraw of prediction tokens are prohibited.
3. Can I transfer the prediction tokens to sub-accounts/vaults?
Users are able to transfer prediction tokens between sub-accounts and vaults.
4. Can I use the prediction tokens as collateral?
Prediction tokens cannot be used as collateral, and cannot be borrowed or shorted.
5. What is the minimum/maximum amount of Prediction tokens that can be bought?
The minimum amount is 1 token and the maximum amount is 100,000 tokens per order. WOO X reserves the right to adjust the minimum/maximum amount without prior notice.
6. Are there any trading fees?
WOO X will be entitled to all trading fees derived from the trading of the tokens in either case. Please refer to Spot-Margin Trading Fees for more details. WOO X reserves the right to move the tokens to zero fees or any other structure without prior notice.
7. When will the winnings be distributed?
Within 14 working days after the event concludes, an airdrop of USDT or USDC will be conducted for users who hold the winning Prediction token with a 1 to 1 ratio.
8. How do I view previous participations?
Please refer to your account Orders for the detailed history. Also, users can check their participation badge for previous events.
9. Will prediction tokens have any value after the prediction period ends?
Prediction tokens will have no value after the prediction period ends and will remain in users’ wallets as a commemorative token.
10. Is Prediction Markets available to all users?
Users from the Unsupported Jurisdiction as listed in the WOO X Terms of Service or any of the following countries are not eligible to participate in Prediction Markets: Afghanistan, Canada, China, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Hong Kong, Iran, Libya, Mali, Myanmar, North Korea, Poland, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Seychelles, Taiwan, United Kingdom, the United States and its territories, and temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine.
If you have any other questions, kindly contact our customer support by submitting a ticket under “Events”.