[Getting started with WOO X]
- WOO X is fully compliant with applicable anti-money laundering ("AML") laws, please complete the identity verification to enjoy the services and benefits.
- Please Enable Google Authenticator (2FA) to protect your account.
We suggest logging in with your desktop or laptop with the recommended minimum resolution of 1920 x 1080 to achieve the best user experience.
According to the relevant AML and CFT regulations and policies, WOO X is not open for certain countries. Please check the list of unsupported countries.
[ Customized Features ]
- WOO X offers a set of tools and order entries suitable for different trading strategies and ready to host traders with various experience levels. By default, you can find 3 templates - standard, advanced, and customized.
- Portfolio: Lists all your existing non-USDT positions, not including staked assets, and pending orders information. All deposits except for USDT are shown in the portfolio as open positions, which gives a quick way to modify or close them.
- Data Panel: Offers third-party data sources for professional references. Currently available funding rates across major exchanges, more data to be covered in this widget.
- Widgets can be grouped by a trading pair. You can assign widgets to the same group by choosing the same number/color. You can create multiple tabs to accommodate your various workspaces and edit or rearrange them anytime
Level 1: The withdrawal limit is set to 50 BTC for every 24 hours at 00:00 AM (UTC).
- Level 2: Unlimited withdrawals per day.
Please note that all the transactions need to be approved by our risk management team. Withdraws are manual for security reasons and can take up to 12 hours but this shall improve continuously.
[WOO Token and Staking]
Users can access Zero Fee Zone pairs if stake a minimum of 1,800 WOO tokens.
You can also earn yield (in WOO) from staking page.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact our official support team via