Cryptoassets have decentralized and irreversible characteristics. If the token has been sent to the wrong address, the total amount is lower than the minimum deposit amount, or with no or wrong memo/tag when required, it’s likely unable to be retrieved. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the transfer of assets to and from WOO X accounts is done correctly.
To prevent losing your cryptoassets, double-check the addresses where you are about to send them. Please note the following:
- Bitcoin wallet addresses can only receive Bitcoin and cannot accept Ethereum, Litecoin, or other cryptocurrencies.
- WOO X may support multiple networks for the same token, make sure the deposit network and withdrawal network are the same.
Follow the steps below for depositing assets:
- Visit WOO X through a browser or mobile app, and log in to your account.
- Click [Wallet] on the left-hand side of the web page, or [Deposit] on the top right of the mobile home page.
- Choose the asset that you want to deposit and click on the [Deposit] button.
- Select the preferred network that matches the network you selected on the wallet/platform you are transferring from.
- Copy your deposit address from WOO X and paste it into the platform or wallet you are transferring from. We recommend not copying the address from withdrawal/deposit history, or other websites, such as block explorers, where it's easy to make mistakes or be subject to scams.
- If a memo/tag is required, it will show on the deposit screen. Make sure to enter the correct memo/tag on the withdrawal account/platform. Example of tokens required a memo/tag: EOS, HBAR, XLM, and XRP.
- After you successfully deposit your funds to WOO X, you can click on [Account] -> [Wallet] -> [Deposit History] to find your cryptocurrency deposit record.