1. Why has my deposit not been credited yet?
Transferring funds from an external platform to WOO X includes three steps:
- withdrawal from the external platform
- Blockchain network confirmation
- WOO X credits the funds to your account
An asset withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” in the platform you're withdrawing your assets from means that the transaction was successfully broadcast to the blockchain network. However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to become fully confirmed and credited to the platform you’re withdrawing your assets to. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
- Bitcoin transactions are verified that your BTC is deposited into your corresponding account after reaching 2 network confirmations.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the TxID (Transaction ID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer.
- If the transaction has not yet been fully confirmed by the blockchain network nodes, please wait and try again later.
- If the transaction is unconfirmed by the blockchain network, but it has also reached the minimum amount of network confirmations specified by our system, please contact our Support team and create a ticket with TxID, coin/token name, deposit amount and transfer time. Please make sure you have provided the above-detailed information so the Customer Service agent can assist you in a timely manner.
- If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your WOO X account, please provide us with the TxID, token name, deposit amount, and time.
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Log in to WOO X, click on [Account]-[Wallet]-[Deposit history] to find your cryptocurrency deposit record.