Transferring funds from an external platform to WOO X includes three steps:
- Withdrawal from the external platform
- Blockchain network confirmation
- Crediting the funds to your account on WOO X
An asset withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” on the platform you're withdrawing your assets from usually means that the transaction was successfully broadcast to the blockchain network. However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to become fully confirmed and credited to the platform you’re withdrawing your assets to. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
- Bitcoin transactions are verified and considered final after reaching 2 network confirmations.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the TxID (Transaction ID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer.
- If the blockchain network has not fully confirmed the transaction, please wait and search again later.
- If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your WOO X account, please provide us with the TxID, token name, deposit amount, and time.