Cryptocurrencies have decentralized and irreversible characteristics. Once it has been sent to the wrong address there will be no way to retrieve it and may cause losses. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the transfer of assets to WOO X account is done correctly.
To prevent the potential of losing cryptocurrencies, take time to verify that the address you are about to send your virtual currency to is the address that you want it to arrive. Let’s explain further below:
- Bitcoin Addresses may only receive Bitcoin and cannot accept Ethereum, LTC, or any other cryptocurrencies.
- Some cryptocurrencies have more unique characteristics. For example, the USDT that WOO X offer belongs to the network of ERC-20. Users should pay special attention to sending to the correct address.
If you wish to submit a recovery request, please contact us and provide the following:
- Token name
- Deposit address
- Memo/Tag(If applicable)
- Transaction ID
Please kindly note that token recovery is a highly complex procedure and WOO X can not always guarantee a successful outcome. Not all deposits are recoverable.
- WOO X will initially evaluate and assess if the recovery is feasible. If it is decided that a recovery will be tried, WOO X will attempt a recovery, but a successful outcome is not and cannot be guaranteed.
- A fee on full or partial recovered deposits will be applied. The recovery fee will be deducted from the deposit that WOO X will credit to the customer's wallet.
- There is no time frame for any discretionary recovery process to be undertaken by WOO X, the recovery process is manual that will take up to 3-5 working days to retrieve. please be patient.