Our security team has prepared a list of 9 recommendations, which can help to improve the security of your WOO X account.
See the list below:
1. Use a unique email address and password for your account
You can use a secure password manager (for example LastPass or KeePass) to easily keep track of your passwords and create more complex and secure passwords.
2. Enable Google Authenticator (2FA) on your WOO X account
Google Authenticator (2FA) adds an extra layer of protection to your account in case your password is compromised.
3. Always make sure to check the domain address you are visiting: https://x.woo.network/
Many phishing sites mimic WOO X’s domain or website to trick you into telling them your personal details. Make sure you’re visiting the real site.
4. Don’t click links or open unknown attachments in emails
Unless you are absolutely sure the email was sent by WOO X.
5. Enable Anti-Phishing Code feature
Login to your account, head to the 'Account' and follow the instructions in the Anti-Phishing Code section. This code helps you ensure that an email from WOO X is genuine.
6. Secure your email account
Use a secure email provider, and use Google Authenticator(2FA) for your email account.
7. Secure your computer
Don’t install unnecessary software on your computer, or software from untrusted developers. If possible, consider using a dedicated computer or partition for WOO X and trading. We recommend installing Linux, Chrome, a password manager plugin, and nothing else.
8. Subscribe to good antivirus software, and keep it updated
9. Secure your internet connection
Always use a wired connection if possible. If you have to use WiFi, consider routing your traffic through a VPN.
On top of the above, please stay vigilant and educate yourself further about general online security.