Users can see the reason for failed identity verification in the account page. Here is the list of all possible reasons:
[ Level 0 -> 1 ]
- The identity verification on step 2 was unsuccessful. Please retry.
( Please make sure the ID type is correct and readable in step 2 )
- The identity document has expired.
- The legal name you provided doesn’t match the one on the ID.
- The address you provided is invalid or your address is on the unsupported countries list.
[ Level 1 -> 2 ]
- The residential address you provided doesn’t match with the Proof of Address.
- The Proof of Address is over 90 days.
- The type of Proof of Address doesn’t match our requirements.
- You shall upload the entire bill/statement.
- The name on the Proof of Address doesn’t correspond with the one on the ID.
- The file of Proof of Address can’t be opened.
- The Proof of Address doesn’t show the name, residential address, or issuance date.
Please make the necessary changes and try again. If you have any questions regarding identity verification, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org