1. Download the Google Authenticator to your mobile phone. iOS users may log onto the App Store and search “Google Authenticator”, while Android users may search “Google Authenticator” in the Play Store or the mobile browser.
- iOS download link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google-authenticator/id388497605
- Android download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2&hl=en
2. Open the Google Authenticator, click “+”, and select “Scan barcode” on the right upper corner.
3. Scan the QR code on the “BIND GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR” page, or manually enter the key on the page. Your Google Authenticator will generate a six-digit verification code, which is entered into the corresponding input box alongside the verification code obtained from your email. You may determine whether to activate the GA function for logon and cash withdrawal.
4. Upon configuration of the GA, the GA verification code (the six-digit code) must be entered for each login and cash withdrawal and can unbind in your settings. Only the latest verification code is valid and updated every 30 seconds.