1. Download the Google Authenticator on your mobile phone. iOS users may log into the App Store and search for “Google Authenticator”, while Android users may search for the same phrase in the Play Store or in the mobile browser.
- iOS download link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google-authenticator/id388497605
- Android download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2&hl=en
2. Open the Google Authenticator, click “+”, and select “Scan barcode” on the top right corner.
3. Scan the QR code on the “BIND GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR” page, or manually enter the key on the page. Your Google Authenticator will generate a six-digit verification code, which is entered into the corresponding input box alongside the verification code obtained from your email. You may determine whether to activate the GA function for login and cash withdrawal.
NOTE: Please make sure you save Google Authenticator Key as it can be used to re-bind your account if you lose access to your app without contacting our Customer Service directly.
4. Upon configuration of the GA, the GA verification code (the six-digit code) must be entered for each login and cash withdrawal and can unbind in your settings. Only the latest verification code is valid and updated every 30 seconds.