How to calculate the base rate?
Here’s an example with a user named Barry:
- Circulating supply of WOO * 1% / 365 = Daily reward pool
- Barry’s staked amount / All WOO staked on WOO X = Barry’s staking percentage
- Daily reward pool * Barry’s staking percentage = Barry’s daily rewards
- Barry’s daily rewards * 365 / Barry’s staked WOO = Base rate
As part of the ongoing revamp of WOO tokenomics, the staking program is undergoing changes to better align it with WOO X and WOOFi. Due to the change in supply metrics, the daily reward pool will be fixed at the amount on January 9th, around 1.2 billion. This is a temporary solution until updated staking rules are released.
The base rate is a variable rate depending on the staked amount of all stakers.
The reward pool for the base rate is fixed but may be adjusted in the future.
* For any changes to the latest policy, please refer to updates posted on WOO X. WOO X reserves all rights of final interpretation for the staking program.*