The account page allows you to check all your account information and enable various features on WOO X. To introduce you to all the functionality on this page, let’s start with the first tab on the top.
[ First Tab - Account Info ]
- Account info: Including User name, Email address, and User ID. Please note that you are currently unable to change your registered email on WOO X.
- Identify Verification: For increasing the withdrawal limit and increasing account security, please finish the identity verification process.
- Balance: This allows you to check all your balances on WOO X quickly.
- Spot / Margin Trading Fee: This allows you to check your real-time spot and margin trading fees on WOO X.
- Futures Trading Fee: This allows you to check your real-time future trading fees on WOO X.
- Your Dashboard: You can track your past 30-days trading data at a glance
[ Second Tab - Wallet ]
The wallet page allows you to check all your balances on WOO X, deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies, as well as check your entire transaction history. On this page, you can choose to show or hide your balances by clicking on the “Hide Balance” button.
- Total Estimated value: the approximate value of your wallet in BTC and USDT.
- Available Balance: the available balance to execute trades or withdrawals in your account. Your assets staked or in pending orders won’t be counted in the available balance.
[ Third Tab - Margin and Futures ]
On this page, you can change your trading mode and see the leverage and fees about margin or futures.
[ Fourth Tab - Security ]
WOO X provides a number of security features that users can enable to increase their account security and further protect their funds.
We would suggest that all users create a strong, unique password for their WOO X account, and enable 2FA for protection. Here are the security features for all users to ensure their account safety:
- Strong Password
- Google Authentication (2FA)
- Withdrawal password for confirming withdrawals
- Trading password to secure your trading account
- Anti-Phishing Code to discern real emails from WOO X
- Address Book to keep your own address and avoid wrong withdrawals
[ Fifth Tab - Orders ]
The order page allows you to track all your orders on WOO X and download the order history for the last 90 days. Please consult the different tabs to find your specific order type. Please make sure the date is correct when you are querying the order history.
For order history over 90 days, or for tax purposes, please submit a ticket to WOO X support.
[ Sixth Tab - Buy Crypto ]
You can easily buy cryptocurrencies using credit or debit cards on WOO X.
Before you can buy crypto, first make sure that your account is verified at KYC Level 2.
[ Seventh Tab - Referral Program ]
You can see the total referral history and the commissions here. For more information about the referral program please visit Referral program
[ Eighth Tab - Subaccounts and API ]
This is the page you can manage your subaccounts and API keys if you are using API trading.
You can see Subaccount Guidelines for more detailed information.