The account page allows you to check all your account information and enable various features on WOO X. To introduce you to all the functionality on this page, let’s start with the first tab on the top.
[ First Tab - Account Info ]
- Account info: Including User name, Email address, and User ID. Please note that you are currently unable to change your registered email on WOO X.
- Identify Verification: For increasing withdrawal limit and increasing account security, please finish the identity verification process.
- Balance: This allows you to check all your balances on WOO X quickly.
- Manual Trading Fee: This allows you to check your real-time trading fees on WOO X.
- Leverage: This allows you to enable or disable Margin trading. WOO X will have a standalone page for the margin-related information.
- Security: This allows you to enhance your account security.
Please note: WOO X only offers from 3x to 5x leverage for Margin currently.
[ Second Tab - Wallet ]
The wallet page allows you to check all your balances on WOO X, deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies, as well as check your entire transaction history. On this page, you can choose to show or hide your balances by clicking on the “Hide Balance” button.
- Total Estimated value: the approximate value of your wallet in BTC and USDT.
- Available Balance: the available balance to execute trades or withdrawals in your account. Your assets staked or in pending orders won’t be counted in the available balance.
[ Third Tab - Orders ]
The order page allows you to track all your orders on WOO X and download the order history for the last 90 days. Please consult the different tabs to find your specific order type. Please make sure the date is correct when you are querying the order history.
[ Fourth Tab - API Management ]
The page allows you to create and set up your WOO X API. Creating an API allows you to connect to WOO X’s servers via several programming languages. You can track the API information by clicking the “ API Documents “. WOO X will keep updating the release notes on the API Documents.
On the API management page, please select the permissions and input a description for your API key. Before creating an API, we highly suggest you activate the function of “Restricted to IPs” to improve your account security.
Please store your Secret Key somewhere safe after creating the API. It will not be shown again after you close this dialog. If you forget your Secret Key, please delete the API and then create a new one.
[ Fifth Tab - Security ]
WOO X provides a number of security features that users can enable to increase their account security and further protect their funds.
We would suggest that all users create a strong, unique password for their WOO X account, and enable 2FA for protection. Here are the security features for all users to ensure their account safety:
- Strong Password
- Google Authentication (2FA)
- Withdrawal password for confirming withdrawals
- Trading password to secure your trading account
- Anti-Phishing Code to discern real emails from WOO X
- Address Book to keep your own address and avoid wrong withdrawals