WOO X will be temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled system upgrade. Traders will not be able to access WOO X during this system upgrade.
The upgrade is expected to last for 4 hours, starting from 18:00 to 22:00 PM (UTC) on July 8th. The features to be added and upgraded include:
[New Features and Policies]
1. Users from certain countries that have not completed identity verification will have a 1month grace period to withdraw their assets by August 9th.
2. All users will need to comply with the Terms of Service during registration.
3. Introduced a new UID in the account page for every user. The previous Application ID will be kept in the API page.
1. Withdrawal: Optimized display notification during withdrawal
2. Staking: Added explanation for reward time in Reward history
3. Staking: Staking history data will refresh automatically when users stake or unstake
4. KYC: Optimized display notification and the process of KYC
5. API: Optimized position info for WebSocket API. WOO X will stop pushing symbol position information that has never been traded before
Please prepare in advance, e.g. canceling orders or closing positions for risk control before the system upgrade.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this downtime.
Thank you for your patience and support!
WOO X Team