WOO X will be temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled system upgrade. Traders will not be able to access WOO X during this system upgrade.
The upgrade is expected to last 3 hours, starting from 02:00 - 05:00 AM on July 28th (UTC). The features to be added and upgraded include:
[ New Features ]
- Supported chart trading: Traders now can quickly buy and sell and drag the pending orders on the chart.
- Partnered with Ramp to buy crypto via credit cards, bank transfers, Revolut, and Apple pay.
- Supported the Reduce-only order in the API documentation. (Release Note)
- Added “Connect Defi wallet” functionality on the account page.
[ Optimization ]
- Changed the minimum notional into 1 USDT for spot-margin pairs.
- Revamped the upper margin ratio panel for quick leverage adjustment.
- Revamped the layout of the trading page and optimized the user interface.
- Optimized the aggregated trading volume information in the watchlist, chart, and trade history widgets.
- Added the spread information in the order book widget.
- Supported the stop-market order type in the Price ladder widget.
- Supported “Cancel all” and “Flatten” for Order entry Y.
- Supported the pending order edit functions for OCO and Trailing Stop orders.
- Supported more candlestick timeframe on the chart. (3 mins, 2 hrs, 8 hrs, 12hrs, and 3 days)
Please prepare in advance; WOO X does not guarantee whether the order will be filled or not during the maintenance. Traders can use the "Cancel My Pending Orders During Maintenance" function to reduce the risk of market volatility during system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this downtime.
Thank you for your patience and support!
WOO X Team