WOO X will be temporarily unavailable for a scheduled system upgrade. Traders will not be able to access WOO X during this system upgrade.
The upgrade is expected to last for 4 hours, starting from 18:00 to 22:00 PM on June 10 (UTC). The features to be added and upgraded include:
- Implement API trading on the Account page.
- Implement pure spot mode, users can disable Margin trading on the Account page. (Currently, only 1x leverage is available for Margin trading in beta)
- Added market close and limit close function in the portfolio widget.
- Added order book displays for assets on the Markets page.
- Added TxID under deposit/withdrawal history.
- Improved data security for login, registration, and password reset.
- Updated the list of unsupported countries.
Please prepare in advance, e.g. canceling orders or closing positions for risk control before the system upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this downtime.
Thank you for your patience and support!
The WOO X team
Join our community