WOO X will be temporarily unavailable for a scheduled system upgrade. Traders will not be able to access WOO X during this system upgrade.
The upgrade is expected to last for 4 hours, starting from 18:00 to 22:00 PM (UTC) on June 24. The features to be added and upgraded include:
[New Features and Policies]
- New staking program for Open Beta
- Implemented withdrawal fee and minimum withdrawal limits in the Wallet page. Kindly note that WOO X will start to charge withdrawal fees after the system upgrade
- Added block confirmation feature for deposits and withdrawals.
- WOO X will begin to accept POAs in English, Chinese, or Roman alphabet for identity verification
- Published Terms of Service on WOO X
- Added Release Note in API documents
- Optimized the function of Market Close and Market Close All
- Display more order history (last 14 days) as default in the Orders widget
- Introduced a Save function for users to save their draft during the KYC process
Please prepare in advance, e.g. canceling orders or closing positions for risk control before the system upgrade.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this downtime.
Thank you for your patience and support!
WOO X Team