- Users will have a default referral code in the referral program and can create up to 20 total referral codes.
- When generating a new code, users can customize referral codes or click the "Generate" button to generate a random code.
- When creating a new code, the referrer can set different ratios to split the referral commission with the referees:
- Referrer: 100% / Referee: 0%
- Referrer: 85% / Referee: 15%
- Referrer: 75% / Referee: 25%
- Referrer: 65% / Referee: 35%
- Referrer: 50% / Referee: 50%
- The relationship between the referrer and the referee will last for 1 year from the referee registration date.
- Commission calculation:
- referee's trading fee * referral code split * referral rate of referrer’s tier
|Staking Tier||Referral rate (Share of fees)|
Jay referred Morpheus. Jay’s staking tier is Tier 5 and Morpheus has yet to stake (Tier 0).
Jay’s custom referral code split is 65%/35% and Morpheus’ trading fee is 10 USDT.
- Jay’s reward: 10 * 65% * 30% = 1.95 USDT
- Morpheus’s reward: 10 * 35% * 30% = 1.05 USDT
- Staking tier:
The user’s staking tier will be calculated at 00:00 UTC every day.
After 00:00 UTC, the referrer's referral rate will stay unchanged for the following day, even if the referrer's staking tier changes.
(eg. Jay’s staking tier is Tier 5 at 00:00 UTC, so he has the Tier 5 referral rate. Then he unstakes to Tier 1 at 10:00 UTC, he still has Tier 5 commission rate the following day, but at 00:00 UTC on the following day, his commission rate will renew to tier 1.)
- Commission Rules:
- All commissions will be distributed to the user's spot wallet daily at 00:00 UTC.
- The commission will be calculated in USDT.
- You can see your commission detailed at My account > Referral page > Referral history.
- Referring yourself may result in being banned from earning referral rewards.
- If the referee violates the Terms of Service or risk control rules of WOO X, the commission will not be distributed to the referrer.
For any changes, please refer to updates on WOO X. WOO X reserves all the rights of final interpretation.