With the roll-out of the new identity verification policy, WOO X will implement a compliance period for users to complete their identity verification from September 20th to 00:00 on October 31st (UTC).
To ensure that you can continue accessing the full range of services on your WOO X account, please follow the instructions below:
▶ [ For Beta users (Before August 20th) ]
- To continue accessing your account, Identity Verification has to be completed on WOO X before October 31st 00:00 (UTC).
- Please note that users can only trade with Spot mode without identity verification during the compliance period.
- After the deadline on October 31st 00:00 (UTC), users who did not complete Identity Verification will be restricted from trading, staking, and depositing until Identity Verification has been completed.
- Users can still restore the affected services by completing Identity Verification. Otherwise, only withdrawal, unstaking, and pending order cancellation will be available.
- Users will still be able to earn staking rewards after the compliance period but can only unstake if users do not complete identity verification.
▶ [ For new users after August 20th (Official Launch) ]
- All new users after August 20th will be restricted from having access to full services until they complete the identity verification.
▶ [ For Beta users of nationalities of unsupported countries but currently residing in the supported countries ]
- These users can resubmit the KYC application to Level 2 after September 27th at 00:00 (UTC). POA is mandatory for unsupported nationality Beta users residing in the supported countries.
- Kindly note that the policy is not applicable to the citizens in these countries: Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Syria, Crimea; Cayman, Afghanistan, and the USA.
Please note that WOO X will not be able to support users that do not complete Identity Verification. WOO X will gradually provide more acceptable ID types in supported regions and open the gate for users residing in the supported countries. We encourage all users to complete the Identity Verification process as soon as possible.
▶ [ FAQ ]
- Individual Account KYC Introduction
- How to complete Identity Verification?
- Acceptable ID Documents for Identity Verification
Feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or help regarding Identity Verification.
Thank you for your continued support.
WOO X Team