WOO X will be temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled system upgrade. Traders will not be able to access WOO X during this system upgrade.
The upgrade is expected to last for 6 hours, starting from 16:00 PM on September 26th to 22:00 PM (UTC). The features to be added and upgraded include:
[ New Features and Policies ]
- Introduced a compliance period for Beta users to complete KYC till October 31st, 2021.
- Implemented mandatory level 2 identity verification for users from Ukraine, Russia, Taiwan, and Canada.
- Added more acceptable ID types for identity verification in various countries.
- Implemented Vault feature (found in Wallet page) - to isolate funds from margin trading for better risk management in your trading portfolio.
- Added One-Cancels-the-Other Order (OCO) order type.
- API Release note: Users can query a complete set of data for margin interest rate
[ Spot- Margin Trading ]
- Added a new Spot Margin tab on the account page.
- Removed 1x and 2x leverage.
- Refined trading-related error information messages to provide more clarity.
- Added an order editing function for traders to adjust the price and quantity for pending orders
- FTT、SOL、AVAX can be used as collateral now. Please visit Collateral Ratio list for full details.
Please prepare in advance, e.g. canceling orders or closing short-term positions for risk control before the system upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this downtime.
Thank you for your patience and support!
WOO X Team