In compliance with local anti-money laundering regulations, we specifically require users from Taiwan to verify their accounts to level 2 and pass the SMS verification. There are six steps to complete the whole verification, which will take approximately 7 minutes.
1. Kindly note that the legal name must be written in Traditional Chinese, including first and last names. Other information can be filled in with either Traditional Chinese or English.
Please provide your registered name in full as shown on your valid national ID.
2. Starting from 2022-05-09, Taiwanese user is able to use second certificate as KYC document to replace POA(Proof of Address).
- Health Insurance Card
Documents Not Accepted:
- Driver license
- Student card
- Respect for elderly card
- Rent/lease agreement
3. After uploading the second certificate and clicking on the next step, you will need to verify your phone number.
Please submit a ticket to WOO X support if you can’t receive the phone verification code.
4. Please select and fill in the information in the Occupation & Source of Funds form. Kindly note that the fields marked (*) must be completed in all cases.
5. The last step is ID and Facial verification, please prepare your ID card in advance. (Passports are not supported for identity verification for users from Taiwan)
- ID: Original document, please don’t use a photocopy. Don’t cut the full ID document or use a filter
- Facial recognition: Make sure that the lighting is sufficient and do not wear hats, glasses, or use filters.
After completing the scanning verification, kindly note that the WOO X compliance team will take 1-3 working days to review. An email will be sent to notify you that your application has been verified. Note: Some special cases may take more than 3 days.