WOO X will be temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled system upgrade. Traders will not be able to access WOO X during this system upgrade.
The upgrade is expected to last for 3 hours, starting from 04:00 - 07:00 on Nov 12, 2021 (UTC). The features to be added and upgraded include:
[ New Features and Policies ]
- Revamped security interface in the account page.
- New security feature - Address Verification: Users can enable address verification and verify withdrawal addresses to enhance the security of their trading account.
- Added tooltips: Users can view more information when moving their cursor over the dotted lines on certain features
- Added group features in the Order widget.
- Added Kline in RESTful API: Users can query the latest 1,000 lines of trading pairs.
- WOO X will adjust the limit of the order history query to the latest 30 days according to the usage status. Users will be notified in advance if there are any changes.
[ Spot- Margin Trading ]
- Reduce-only logic optimization: Users can use reduce-only to reduce or close the position.
- Order entry Y widget adjustment: Removed Post only, FOK, and IOC order types.
- Raised the maximum order size for some tokens. Please visit Trading Rules for complete details.
- CRV and MANA can now be used as collateral. Please visit the Collateral Ratio list for complete details.
Please prepare in advance, e.g. canceling orders or closing short-term positions for risk control before the system upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this downtime.
Thank you for your patience and support!
WOO X Team