WOO X will be temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled system upgrade. Traders will not be able to access WOO X during this system upgrade.
The upgrade is expected to last for 3 hours, starting from 04:00 - 07:00 AM on December 24th (UTC). The features to be added and upgraded include:
[ New Features and Policies ]
- Added indicators for the open price, pending orders, and the ability to cancel pending orders directly on the K chart.
- Added "Total" column in the orders widget.
- Added a Sorting function for pending orders in the orders widget.
- Improved the top info bar for the leverage and margin ratio indicators.
- Improved 24h volume display format.
- Improved "Hide small amount" mechanism by inspecting token’s balance.
- Fixed the issue with the "stay logged in" function - users will no longer be logged out unexpectedly.
[ Spot- Margin Trading ]
- Adjusted the maximum order size for some tokens. Please visit Trading Rules for the full details.
- More tokens can be used as collateral after the upgrade, including 1INCH, BSV, CAKE, CHZ, ENJ, HT, NEAR, OKB, RUNE, and SHIB.
[ API Trading ]
- Added the one-year data interface for Kline in Restful API.
- Added more information of response in Send Order, including timestamp, order_oid, and client_id.
Please prepare in advance, e.g. canceling orders or closing short-term positions for risk control before the system upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this downtime.
Thank you for your patience and support!
WOO X Team