The subaccount feature allows you to trade through multiple accounts. You can use it to clearly divide your trading strategies and manage your assets more efficiently under your main account.
On WOO X, each verified main account can create up to ten subaccounts on the account page. The sub-accounts will share the same trading fees and benefits according to the staking tier of your main account.
Benefits of having a Subaccount
- Independent trading strategies:
Provides independence to experiment with various trading strategies at the same time for GUI and API trading. This allows you to track your strategies more accurately.
- Transfer and deposit funds for free:
Easily transfer funds between your main account and your subaccount wallets fast and for free. You can also deposit to a subaccount directly.
Note: Withdrawals from subaccounts are not available yet, please transfer to your main account for withdrawals.
- Combined benefits:
- Trading fee: Share the same fee structure based on the staking tier of your main account.
- Staking benefits: WOO X will use the combined trading volume (sum of the volumes) of all accounts for the calculation of all trading benefits, such as the Trade Arcade challenge and Referral commissions.
- Participate in trading campaigns:
Subaccounts can also be eligible for trading campaigns and airdrops if the status is qualified. For more information, please refer to the rules of each campaign and Terms of Service.
Your verified main account can create up to ten subaccounts to manage the trading strategies. Please see the information below for your main account:
- Create and edit the setting of subaccounts:
You can switch between accounts to access, view, and transfer funds to the various subaccounts. Each subaccount has its own WOO X UID but shares the same email account as the main account.
- Security Features:
Your subaccounts will inherit the security status of your main account. If you enable a trading password on your main account, all your subaccounts will follow the same rules.
- Identity Verification status:
Only the users who pass level 1 verification can have the subaccount feature. Your subaccounts will inherit the verification status of the main account.
- Only the main account has access to:
- The security page - Your subaccounts will inherit these settings.
- The staking page - Only your main account can stake/unstake.
- The referral page - Commissions will be credited to the main account.
- Withdrawing funds - The system will check the margin ratio of the main account for withdrawals.
How to create Subaccounts and API for your Subaccount
- First, log in to your main account.
- Click the account page, and choose subaccounts and API at the top.
- On the subaccount page, you will find the option to create a new subaccount and transfer funds.
- To create the subaccount, please fill in the information:
a) Subaccount Name (Mandatory)
b) Notes (Optional)
- Once you have created a subaccount, it will be shown in your account management panel. You can view the UID and account value of your different subaccounts.
- To create the API for your account, please click Management to create the API on this page. For security reasons, WOO X needs to verify your 2FA (Main account) to create the API Key.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I transfer funds between my main and subaccounts?
Funds can be easily transferred by clicking Transfer on the “Subaccounts and API” page. You can select the account you would like to transfer funds to. Once the transfer is confirmed, the “Transfers” section will show the transfer record.
How do I access my subaccount?There are four ways to switch to your different accounts:
a. Click the switch icon on the top-right
b. Choosing from the menu on your account panel
c. You can switch to the assigned account on the “Wallet” page.
d. For managing all your accounts, we suggest you go to the "Subaccount and API (LINK)" page to get full access.
Can I set up the different leverages for my accounts?Yes, the default setting for each new subaccount is pure spot mode. If you need margin trading, please enable it from the account page in the “Spot margin” tab.
Can I download the order history for my subaccounts?Yes, please go to the “account” page - “Orders” - “Download History”. You will be able to download the last 90 days of history. Kindly note that the order history is separate for all accounts, you need to switch to specific accounts to see the relevant order history.
Can I create a subaccount through API?No, WOO X doesn’t support this feature yet. Please log in to WOO X and create the account from the “account” page. We will gradually optimize and roll out more services.
What are the rate limits for subaccount API trading?Per account (Main/Sub):2/Sec/Per Symbol
All accounts (Main+Sub): 10/Sec/All Symbols
- Do you support the subaccount feature on the Mobile App?
Yes, mobile has the light version of the subaccount feature. Traders can only switch between main and existing subaccounts through Home and Account to trade.
- Traders can deposit to the subaccount.
- Traders can make trades through different accounts.
Can I delete my subaccount?Not currently, WOO X doesn’t support this feature yet.
Kindly note that WOO X has not supported the full functions yet, please refer to our website for creating, editing, and transferring funds for subaccounts.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact WOO X Support. We are happy to help!