WOO X will support the BTTC Mainnet Migration and BTT Token Redenomination. Old BTT tokens will be swapped to the new BTT tokens at a rate of 1: 1,000.
To distinguish between new and old BTT tokens, the old BTT tokens will be renamed as BTTOLD after the upgrade, and new BTT tokens will be named as “BTT.” (About the naming rules, please refer to BTT Redenomination Plan.) Please see the following arrangements and details:
- BTTOLD deposits and withdrawals suspension at 07:00 (UTC) on Jan 16, 2022.
- BTTOLD trading pair in Spot-Margin will be delisted at 04:00 (UTC) on Jan 17, 2022.
- A snapshot of BTTOLD positions will be taken at 04:00 (UTC) on Jan 17, 2022.
Please prepare in advance and adjust your BTTOLD positions accordingly to avoid any accidents. The system will automatically execute actions such as liquidation, canceling orders at the specified time, and returning related assets to your account.
- Make sure you have canceled all BTTOLD pending orders and repaid the interest of BTTOLD before the delisting.
- Please transfer BTTOLD before the suspension, or the funds won’t be credited.
- After the delisting, the BTTOLD value will no longer be displayed, and BTTOLD will be excluded from the account balance.
The actual asset of BTTOLD will not be affected. WOO X will further announce supporting BTT trading or wallet services. Please stay tuned with us!
Note: Users should be aware of the associated risks before trading. WOO X is not responsible for any losses resulting directly or indirectly from trading.
Thank you for your continued support!
The WOO X Team