To find your unique Discord ID, open Discord via a web browser or the official Discord App.
- Click on ‘User Settings’ (the cog wheel next to your avatar at the bottom of the page)
- Head to the ‘Advanced’ section, and enable 'Developer Mode'
- Open a Discord server such as WOO Network or any server you are a member of
- Locate your user name (either by sending a message, or on the 'roles' section on the right of the page)
- Right click your user name, and select “Copy User ID”
- Copy and paste your Discord ID (eg:012345678901234567) into the WOO X
※ The setting of Discord ID is currently only available for WOO X web version.