How do I transfer funds between my Main and Subaccounts?
Funds can be easily transferred between your Main account and Subaccounts by clicking the “Transfer” button on the “Subaccounts and API” page. Once the transfer is confirmed, the transfer record will be shown in the “Transfers” section.
- How do I access my Subaccount?
There are two ways to switch between the accounts:
- Click the account on the website and choose “Switch Account” in your account menu
- Switch to a specific account directly on the “Wallet” page of the Main account
- If you logged into a Subaccount, you would not be allowed to access the Main account or other Subaccounts wallet.
Can I delete my Subaccount?
No. Currently, WOO X doesn’t support this feature.
Can I set up different leverages for my accounts?
Yes, all new Subaccounts will be set at pure spot mode as the default. If you want to trade margin or futures, please enable it from the account page in the “Margin & Futures” panel.
Can I download the order history for my Subaccounts?
Yes, please go to the “Orders” panel on the “Account” page, and click the “Download History” button. You will be able to download the order history of the last 30 days (Institutional accounts will be able to download 90 days of the history).
Please kindly note that the order history is separated for all accounts, you need to switch to the specific account to download.
- Can I create a Subaccount through API?
No, WOO X doesn’t support this feature yet. Please log in to WOO X with your Main account and create the Subaccounts on the “Account” page.
- Can I use Subaccounts to withdraw my funds to other wallets?
No, Subaccounts are only allowed to transfer funds to their Main accounts and the Subaccounts under the same Main account. If you want to withdraw your funds to other wallets, you need to transfer funds to the Main account first and then do the withdrawal.
- What are the rate limits for Subaccount API trading?
Per account (Main/Sub):2/Sec/Per Symbol
All accounts (Main+Sub): 10/Sec/All Symbols
All accounts for Institutional Accounts (Main+Sub): 100/Sec/All Symbols
- Do you support the Subaccount feature on the Mobile App?
Yes, mobile has a light version of the Subaccount feature. Traders can only switch between the Main account and their existing Subaccounts on it.
- Traders are able to deposit to the Subaccount.
- Traders are able to trade through different accounts.
Kindly note that the mobile version has not supported the full functions yet, please refer to our website for creating, editing, and transferring funds for Subaccounts.