▶ What is the fee for a fiat transaction?
The service provider Mercuryo charges 3.95% when you buy crypto from your card. The handling fee is also included in the final price. You can also see the amount of fee charged by Mercuryo on the transaction.
- As of April 27, 2022, Purchases over €900 in total require your proof of identity (this does not apply to US, Russian, or Belarusian citizens).
- All USDT purchases will use ERC-20 and the third-party provider will deduct the gas fees from the transaction.
Fee Structure (card)
▶ What is the limit per onramp transaction?
|The daily/weekly/monthly limit per account||Number of card transactions per day/month||Transaction limit per 1 card per month|
|10,000/25,000/25,000 EUR||15/100 Times||25,000 EUR|
- The daily limit is counted not as a calendar day, from 00:00 till 23:59, but as 24 hours since purchasing.
- The monthly limit is counted as 31 days since purchasing, not as a calendar month.
|Cryptocurrency||Minimum limit per transaction||Maximum limit per transaction|
Users can visit Mercuryo fees and limits for details. The limits change from time to time. Please check the most recent data from the buy crypto page. The purchase limit will be indicated in the amount input box.
▶ What kind of payment methods are accepted?
The service provider Mercuryo accepts ONLY Visa and MasterCard: virtual, debit, and credit cards. Mercuryo holds and immediately unholds 1 EUR to check if your bank card is valid.
- Some issuer banks have their own terms regarding where and when their cards can be used and may decline the charge on their side. If you encounter this, please contact your bank support.
- Some issuer banks might charge extra fees when you use credit cards. Please, contact your bank support and ask them if they charge extra fees for transactions with MCC 6051 (merchant category code).
▶ What are the supported currencies of Fiat and Cryptos?
|USD, EUR, GBP, BRL||USDT|
▶ Unsupported countries of fiat services
According to the regulatory considerations and Internal assessment, we do not open the fiat services for specific countries of users.
- Unsupported Countries List on WOO X
- Netherlands (Fiat unsupported Only)
- Germany (Fiat and futures are unsupported)
- UAE (Fiat unsupported Only)
Kindly note that fiat services can not be used in these countries based on third-party rules. Please see the reference here or the country list below:
Abkhazia, Afghanistan, Angola, Antarctica, Eland Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Burundi, Bolivia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Algeria, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guinea -Bissau, Honduras, Haiti, Iraq, Iran, Iceland, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, North Korea, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nepal, South Ossetia, Panama, Peru, French Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Palestine, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Venezuela, Kosovo, Yemen, Zimbabwe.