WOO X requires institutional account users to complete Institutional Account Verification to access WOO X’s services, including cryptocurrency deposits, trades, and withdrawals. Follow the step-by-step guide below to see how to complete Institutional Account Verification.
How to complete Institutional Account Verification on WOO X? (Step-by-Step)
1. Register a WOO X institutional account:
a. Create an institutional account on WOO X
2. Submit the application for Verification
a. Go to the Account Info page
b. Find the Institutional Account Verification panel
c. Click the Start Verification button
This verification requires some information about your business, including:
- Entity name
- Place of incorporation
- Purpose of the account
- Nature of the business, etc.
- Company information
- Directors' information
- Shareholders' information
- Authorized Signatories information
- CEO information
- Ultimate Beneficial Owners information, etc.
4. After submitting your documents, your status should become “Reviewing” within 3 workdays. Please contact email@example.com if you wait for more than 3 workdays.
5. WOO X onboarding team will contact you once the verification is completed or if there’s anything needed to be provided.
You can find the required documents in the following image:
- Please select the entity type and country carefully. If you need to change to another country/region of registration or entity type during the verification process, you will be required to start from the beginning.
- Unsupported Country List: https://support.woo.org/hc/en-001/articles/4403838052761--List-of-unsupported-countries-regions
- Staging WOO X site for testing during the verification: https://x.staging.woo.org/en/trade
- Institutional API documentation: https://vipdocs.woo.org/#introduction
- Please note that if your email has already been linked to a personal account, it cannot be upgraded to an institutional account. Please make sure that you submit the Institutional Account Verification with an unverified account.