WOO X will be temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled system upgrade. Traders will not be able to access WOO X during this system upgrade.
The upgrade is expected to last for 3 hours, starting from 04:00 - 07:00 AM on Jul 1, 2021 (UTC). The features to be added and upgraded include:
[ New Features ]
- Support for a new order type: Trailing stop orders.
- A new onboarding tutorial on mobile for new users.
- Support for a new account setting where users can cancel pending orders to avoid some trading risks during system upgrades.
[ Optimization ]
- Optimized the login experience, including saving login information, the “stay logged in” setting, and login flow.
- Added more optional information in PnL sharing feature.
- Support for an edit function for stop-orders and post-only limit orders.
- Optimized the display of “Show closed trades” and “Hide small amounts.”
- Renamed the order entries: Order entry X - Adv, Order entry Y - Pro, Order entry Z - Basic.
- Optimized the display and function of trading page widgets.
Please prepare in advance, e.g., canceling orders or closing short-term positions for risk control before the system upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this downtime.
Thank you for your patience and support!
WOO X Team