|Aug 31 - 12:00
|Sep 6 - 09:00
|Sep 15 at 00:00
Suspend “short” trades in Margin mode on WOO X.
According to Mainnet Merge Announcement, ETH will have the network upgrade (Bellatrix) and the merge (Paris). As the upcoming events with a potential hard-fork and airdrop, WOO X will adjust its wallet and trading services correspondingly. Please see the details below:
To support the upgrade and merge, WOO X will suspend deposits and withdrawals for ETH and ERC-20 tokens before the events:
- Bellatrix consensus layer upgrade: approximately September 6th at 09:00 (UTC)
- Paris execution layer upgrade: approximately September 15th at 00:00 (UTC)
The estimated time of token suspension is for user reference only. WOO X will adjust the time based on the block height and network status. Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your ETH and ERC-20 token transfers prior to the above time.
- Spot: Spot trading for ETH will not be affected.
- Spot-Margin: WOO X will suspend the “short” trading services of ETH/USDT in margin mode at 12:00 (UTC) on August 31. The existing short ETH margin positions will not be affected.
- Futures: Futures trading for ETH will not be affected. Traders who wish to short ETH can still trade on ETH-PERP.
- WOO X will continuously monitor the events and situation of the merge and review the listing framework for any forked tokens.
[Potential Hard-fork token]
WOO X will support the merge and evaluate the potential distribution of any forked tokens. If WOO X supports the distribution of the forked tokens, traders with a negative (borrowed) amount of ETH will be charged based on their account balance in the fork snapshot.
Please prepare in advance and adjust your ETH negative positions accordingly if you don’t like to be charged any potential forked tokens after the merge.
[Official ETH Reference]
We will provide more information and make announcements if there are any changes.
*There is no need to do additional activities to participate in the merge or get potential forked tokens. Please be careful if an application, wallet, or platform you use offers further instructions or recommendations. You should verify these are related to the official event. *
Note: Users should be aware of the associated risks before trading. WOO X is not responsible for any losses resulting directly or indirectly from trading.
Thank you for your support!
WOO X Team